Have a question about your subscription? We’ve compiled some helpful tips and other information you’ll find on the Strategic Trader site. Simply click on any of the links below for details. If you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team at 1-866-868-8683.
- Account Information
- Username/Password Issues
- Spam Filters
- Address Changes
- Contact Customer Service
- Renew Now
How can I find out what my account number is?
When you join Strategic Trader, you’ll get your account number in the e-mail you receive from us right after you join. You also can find your account number at the bottom of any of our Weekly Update and Trade Alert e-mails. Once you have your account number, you can set up your Username and Password. Your username will be the email address that you used to sign up for Strategic Trader.
If you already have a working personalized Username & Password from another InvestorPlace Media subscription, you do not need to create a new one for Strategic Trader. Your existing Username and Password will work for Strategic Trader for as long as you are a subscriber.
Username & Password Issues
How do I create a Username and Password?
To create a unique Username and Password, you will need your account number and your ZIP code. Your account number can be found at the bottom of our Weekly Updates and Trade Alerts or in the e-mail that you received when you joined Strategic Trader. You can also call Customer Service at 1-866-868-8683 for help. Click here to create your Username and Password now.
My Username and Password aren’t working.
Remember, your Password is case sensitive, so you must type it in exactly the way you set it up.
I forgot my Username and Password. What do I do?
If you’ve forgotten either your Username or Password, we can e-mail them to you at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up. Click here to choose this option.
How do I change my Username and Password?
If you’ve already created a unique Username and Password, click here to change it.
If you haven’t created a unique Username and Password, click here to begin the process of creating your unique account.
I already gave you an e-mail address when I signed up for the service. Why do I have to give it to you again?
The e-mail you gave us when you created your Username and Password will be used only to send you an e-mail if you forget your Username and Password. For security purposes, we keep this information separate from your other account information, so it’s possible for you to have more than one e-mail address on record with us.
For Strategic Trader e-mails to be delivered to your AOL inbox, please follow these steps:
- Open your AOL mailbox
- Click on ‘Mail’
- Under ‘Mail Preferences,’ click on ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Spam Controls’
- ‘AOL’s Advanced Spam Filter’ screen appears
- Make sure ‘medium’ is checked
- Click on the ‘Control Who I Get Mail From’ button under ‘Additional Spam Filters’
- Select ‘Allow mail only from senders on my Custom Sender List’
- Click on the blue ‘Custom Sender List’ link. Enter the following e-mail address to this list:
- Click ‘Add,’ then ‘Save’
- Click ‘Save’ again after you are directed out of the ‘Custom Sender List’ screen
- Click ‘Save’ for the last time when you are directed to the ‘Spam Controls’ page
For Strategic Trader e-mails to be delivered to your Hotmail inbox, please follow these steps:
- Open your Hotmail mailbox
- Click ‘Options’ (upper right corner)
- Click ‘Mail’
- Click ‘Junk E-Mail Protection’
- Click ‘Junk E-Mail Filter’
- From the selection list, ‘Choose Your Junk E-Mail Filter Level,’ select either ‘low’ or ‘enhanced.’ Then click ‘OK’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Click ‘Safe List’
- In the space provided, ‘Type an address or domain,’ enter the following e-mail address:
- Click ‘Add’ after each address is entered
For Strategic Trader e-mails to be delivered to your MSN inbox, please follow these steps:
- Open your MSN mailbox
- Click ‘Help & Settings’
- Click ‘Email Settings’
- Click ‘Safe List’
- In the space provided ‘Add an item to this list,’ enter Strategic Trader
- Click the ‘Add’ button
- In the space provided ‘Type a single e-mail address (or domain),’ enter the following e-mail address:
- Click the ‘Add’ button after entering the email address
For Strategic Trader e-mails to be delivered to your Yahoo inbox, please follow these steps:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox
- Click ‘Mail Options’ (upper right corner)
- Click ‘Filters’
- Click ‘Add’
- In the ‘Filter Name’ box, type Strategic Trader
- In the top row labeled ‘From Header,’ make sure ‘contains’ is selected in the drop-down menu
- Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, then enter the following address:
- At the bottom, where it says ‘Move the message to,’ select ‘Inbox’
from the drop-down menu
- Click the ‘Add Filter’ button
If you use a Webmail system or e-mail application not listed above, the instructions for whitelisting our address will depend on the specific e-mail program you are using. If you access the help files, instruction manual or customer support, there should be instructions on how to do this.
In most cases, just by adding Strategic Trader’s ‘From address’ to your address book, safe list, whitelist or contact list will be sufficient.
We share your commitment to finding trades that will help you reach your financial goals. By completing these steps, you can rest assured that our best effort will be made to deliver important messages from Strategic Trader. If you have any difficulties receiving e-mails after following these steps, please contact our customer service team at 1-866-868-8683.
I need to change my e-mail/mailing address.
We’ll be happy to take care of your request. Contact us to change your e-mail/mailing address now.